URGENT - Open Water Swim Series Round 1 Postponed

Amphibian's picture

Due to the sudden cold snap we have had to take the decision to postpone the Open Water Series Round one race for one week. The event due to be held this Thursday (28th April) will now be held one week later on the 5th May. We are sorry if this inconveniences anyone but was do one the basis of the risk assessment for the event which deemed the water wouldn't be warm enough for swimming.


Subscribe to RSS - blogs